Sunday 3 August 2008

Welcome to I Review Everything!

First post, how exciting!

Welcome to my Blog. The name of which pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Opinions count, reviews matter. That's why Amazon is full of them, that's why all movies have press screenings, etc.

Public opinion is an important part of marketing for companies and our opinions ensure better products and services in the future.

I will attempt to be unbiased as possible, if I like something, I will tell you why, and if I dislike something I will do likewise. If you agree or disagree, leave a comment. Your opinions are just as important as mine!

And if you want me to review your product, service or film, please feel free to get in touch using the contact link at the top of the page and I will happily give you and your product an honest review on the blog.

Regards,

The Reviewer

No comments: